MidSouth Electric Co-op offers home improvement rewards to residential members.
MidSouth Rewards include the following:
– Attic & Spray Foam Insulation
– Energy Star Appliances
– HVAC Tune-Up & Upgrade
– Programmable Thermostat
– Marathon Water Heater purchased from MidSouth
– Water Heater Blanket
– Solar Window Screens
– MidSouth Energy Efficient Home Program (new construction)
– Vinyl Skirting & AC Duct Repair – Mobile Home
– Home Solar Installation
– Electric Vehicle Charger
* Download the rewards brochure to learn more about the program.
New Home Rebate:
Once the home is built and complete, the member must turn in the completed rebate form to MidSouth Electric Co-op by e-mail, fax, or in person to any of our three office locations.
Once the application is received and verified, the member will receive the rebate in the form of a check within 3-4 weeks.
We partner with Nest and Honeywell Home thermostats to conserve energy and save you money.
How it works:
– Submitting the rebate form is required to enroll in the program.
– There will be a maximum of 25 events each summer, and each event will be no longer than 4 hours.
– Events will occur between 12 p.m. and 9 p.m. on non-holiday weekdays.
– You’ll only get one event a day, and there will never be more than 4 events in a week.
– Additional Terms & Conditions Apply
– Sign Up for MidSouth Rewards
Reward requirements are as follows:
– Members can apply for one reward per category per year.
– The rewards apply to residential structures starting January 1, 2023 to December 31, 2023 – (or while funds last).
– Applications must be submitted within 90 days of installation or improvements.
– The member must turn in the completed form and all necessary documents to MidSouth Electric Co-op by email, fax, or in person at any of our three offices.
– MidSouth Electric Co-op reserves the right to make any changes to the rewards program without notice.
Once application is received and verified, member will receive reward in the form of a check within 3-4 weeks.