Starting January, 2020, MidSouth Electric Co-op is offering home improvement rewards to residential members on their existing homes.
MidSouth Rewards include the following:
- Electric Vehicle Charger for residential use – $500 (must submit receipts)
- Marathon Water Heater – $600 rebate on a new Marathon Water Heater when members purchase from MidSouth Electric Co-op and replace older water heater of 30 gallons or larger.
- Energy Star Appliances – $100 per appliance with a maximum of $150.00 (limited to refrigerator, freezer, clothes washer, dishwasher, and HVAC window unit).
- Programmable Thermostat – $25 per unit with a maximum of two (2) units per member.
- HVAC Tune Up – $100 per year for members to have their AC tuned up by a licensed professional.
* Download the rewards form to learn more about the program.*
Thermostat Savings: (Coming Soon)
We are partnering with Nest, Honeywell and Ecobee thermostats to conserve energy, and save you money. When you take advantage of this program you immediately receive:
- $200 Enrollment Incentive (bill credit)
- $40 Bill Credit for the Months June-September
- $25 Programmable Thermostat Rebate
- Additional Terms & Conditions Apply
- Nest Sign Up
- Honeywell Sign Up (Coming Soon)
- Ecobee Sign Up
Reward requirements are as follows:
- Members can apply for one reward per category per year.
- The rewards apply to existing residential homes starting January, 2020 to December 31, 2020 – (or while funds last).
- Applications must be completed and submitted within 90 days of installation or improvements.
- The member must turn in the completed form and all necessary documents to MidSouth Electric Co-op by email, fax, or in person at any of our 3 offices.
- MidSouth Electric Co-op reserves the right to make any changes to the rewards program without notice.
Once the application is received and verified, the member will receive the reward in the form of a check within 3-4 weeks.