Mid-South Synergy is awarding thirty (30) scholarships worth $1,000.00 this year to area high school seniors who are members of Mid-South Synergy.
• Parent or Legal Guardian must be a Mid-South Synergy member or current Mid-South Synergy employee.
• Student must be living with the Parent or Legal Guardian whose permanent residence is in the Mid-South Synergy Service Territory.
• Student must be a 2019 graduating senior entering a College, University, Trade or Technical School.
• Completed application (no resumes) with the following attachments:
• Student’s official transcript signed by a school official, certified with the school seal and converted to a 4.0 scale. Transcript must also show SAT/ACT scores.
• Brief statement by Counselor regarding applicant or three letters of recommendation from School Officials or Teachers can also be accepted.
• Essay detailing, “Why I should receive this scholarship”.
• Graduation/High Quality Picture – to be used for newspaper and magazine publication.
Students not attending school within one year from the date of the scholarship will forfeit the scholarship funds. Any scholarship applications that are not complete with all required documents will be disqualified.
All applications must be returned to Mid-South Synergy’s Navasota office by March 22, 2019 or postmarked no later than March 22, 2019.
Applications and guidelines can be found at: http://www.midsouthsynergy.com/scholarships.aspx
PO Box 970
Navasota, Texas 77868